Galaxy S6 pre-orders Shipped
bryanbcorny
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S6 pre-orders Shipped
waterdog13
Enthusiast - Level 3

of course they are! they don't care about their customers because, quiet simply, they don't have to. They constantly have my sack in a vice. At the very least, get us the phones on the proper worldwide release date! (4/10). Why wait to SHIP the phone then? Ship the phones on the 8th or 9th so we can RECEIVE on proper date! Ship next day air or let me pay to upgrade to it! I am trying to remember what happened to me last year with the S5. I believe the official release date was 4/11/14. Does anyone remember if they RECEIVED the phone on that date? I am trying to go through my previous orders to see if there is a chance they might get their stuff together...I doubt it though. I have started to learn over the years that you have to keep your expectations of them REALLY low, so you will never be AS disappointed.

0 Likes
mcblaber
Enthusiast - Level 3

Whoah jumping to conclusions there. They still have time to get it to us by the 10th. The preorder confirmation says "Ship by 04/10/2015" so I'm hopeful they'll ship it out today or tomorrow for at least a Friday delivery.

0 Likes
waterdog13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I will eat one of my car tires if it gets here on Friday. I have spoke to probably, and this is no exaggeration, a dozen reps over the past week. Every single one of them told me we are not getting s**t until AT LEAST Saturday (which I doubt.) 9 out of 12 told me Monday or Tuesday...they make no sense and I hate them more than any other company I have ever worked with. If our cards do not get charged or we do not get a shipping notification by tomorrow, I can assure you Friday will not happen. Whats the point of preordering? I can just walk into the store on Friday and get one...

0 Likes
waterdog13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I run this gauntlet with them twice a year. Nothing changes. Why am I still here you ask? I have 25 lines with them and it is not very easy to just get up and move. Also, unfortunately for us, Verizon has the best and more reliable service in the NYC Metro Area. I can't just sacrifice superior cell service over me getting my updates and phones quicker as employees would certainly not be happy. On the other hand, I could probably save $800 a month by switching to Sprint.

0 Likes
mcblaber
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just had my credit card charged for the pre-order. Should mean that we'll be getting shipping notifications really soon. (I hope )

0 Likes
waterdog13
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is looking like i MAY have to eat my car tire... Lol. I'll start taking the wheel off when i get my shipping notification. I'm actually waiting for 4 of them but i only care about one lol. Maybe they will pull it off... I still can't remember what happened last year or the year before or before that. 

0 Likes
greengrass95
Contributor - Level 2

Enjoy the new phone. And don't update your OTA  software as soon as it comes through. Just wait, wait, and wait. A lot of us have been burnt from updates like lollilop 5.0.  It's a great phone until google turns them into a brick.

0 Likes
marine_wi
Enthusiast - Level 2

My card is charged too!!! Better have some really good BBQ sauce waterdog13!!! 😉 Can't wait for my new phone!

waterdog13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think i might go with buffalo...

0 Likes