Galaxy S8 Plus Wallpaper Randomly Changes
ses020570

I have had no problems with the S8 Plus until 7/12/17.  On this date, I noticed that my wallpaper - on both the home and lock screens - would randomly change.  It has never done this before.  I have made no changes to any of the settings.  I do have the Edge application on my phone, but the "autoupdate wallpaper" option is set to "never."  I have spoken with Samsung on two different occasions - once they even remotely connected to my device and checked my settings and found nothing that would be causing this.  They suggested I contact my carrier for assistance.

I paid FULL RETAIL for this device - which, as you know, was NOT inexpensive!  I have checked for updates to the device, but there are none. I have searched the community archive and have found no similar instances of this occurring.

Will someone please give me some advice as to how I can correct this?  It is annoying!  Samsung wanted me to send the phone in to them for 11-14 days, but I cannot be without a phone as I am a healthcare provider and am on call the majority of the time.  I realize this may sound minor, but when an individual pays this much for a device, he expects it to work as it should according to the set up - not the way IT wants to work.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Sean [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service 

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S8 Plus Wallpaper Randomly Changes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ses020570- we want to make sure your phone is working properly. Have you done any troubleshooting on your device? If so, what steps have you taken? Has there been a factory reset done?

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes