Galaxy S8 already Slow!!!
Scooter24

I've only had this phone for 6 weeks, and it's very noticeably slower. Not to mention the restarts it does on its own,  and freezes. So I ask anyone willing to help, is there anything I can or should do to clean up, or optimize my phone to get back some responsiveness?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S8 already Slow!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Scooter24, thank you for reaching out to us using this community forum. We would be happy to help. Is this device on the most recent software available? Have you installed any new applications recently or since this started? We want to make sure to look at all options. Have you tried your device in Safe Mode? Do you see the same results?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes
AMATOM0

My phone has been stuck on the system update for 2 hours now. It will not do anything. Before I updated it, it was randomly turning off and all of apps out stop working. I just got it last week. I am very disappointed. I had a Note 5 for 2 years and it worked better!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AMATOM0, we definitely want to ensure your phone is working at its optimum level. We appreciate you taking the time to go through a system update to help resolve some issues that you were experiencing prior to this. The update process certainly should not take two hours. Can you tell us what you see on your screen during this time? Have you attempted to restart the phone and try again?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes