(Galaxy S9+) Notifications During Calls Won't Stop
Mgreen4452

Despite having my "notify during calls" setting turned off, I still get vibrations from texts/emails during calls.  It is very distracting.  What can I do?

0 Likes
Re: (Galaxy S9+) Notifications During Calls Won't Stop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, Mgreen4452! We would love the opportunity to help you manage the notifications on your device. Can y... What is the make and model of your device? 

RachelM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

push call button/ menu/ call settings/ call alert/ un-check alerts on call.

0 Likes
Mgreen4452

Guess you guys don't spend a whole lot of time reading the questions.... my device is clearly listed.  Also, as stated, I simply do not want vibrations from texts and emails coming through during calls. 

0 Likes
Mgreen4452

Tried that, but it is not working, like I said in my OP

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

you only said you turned it off in your op.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details, we appreciate it, Mgreen4452. We want to help you in the best possible way to manage your notification. To avoid these notifications, you can go to Settings > Notifications, and from the list you can turn off the ones you do not wish to receive. We hope this helps you manage your notifications accordingly. 

RachelM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes