Galaxy S9 with Samsung emails stuck in Outbox
JavaJoe6
Enthusiast - Level 2

Stuck in Outbox with photos attached.  Samsung tech chat couldn't help.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S9 with Samsung emails stuck in Outbox
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried turning off mobile data and then deleting the e-mails?

JavaJoe6
Enthusiast - Level 2

Using wi-fi to send.  myMail app works fine, but Samsung Email can't send emails with photos attached.  Samsung chat said likely server settings, which myMail app has none, but Samsung email does.  Said I should contact Google support.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's been a while since I used a Samsung, but I always found the Samsung e-mail app squirrelly and ended up switching to Gmail.

JavaJoe6
Enthusiast - Level 2

Liked Samsung Email on my S6, but yes, squirrelly, on S9.  Don't like Gmail reverse threads, but that can be changed, I think?

bearone21
Legend

delete & resend!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having an email get stuck in the 'outbox' is never ideal, JavaJoe6. I am happy to assist. Have you tried signing into your email account from a desktop and removing the emails and trying to resend? Also, do you have any other email accounts on your device that are having any issues?

Greg_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, JavaJoe6. You can definitely adjust the thread settings by accessing your Gmail app. After that, please tap on the 3 horizontal lines located at the top left corner of your screen and choose your account address. You can choose in the next menu the conversation view settings that you'd prefer.

Geovann_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JavaJoe6
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm now using myMail; no problems with it. Not only Samsung email, but also Outlook email with my msn account have this problem.

So I'm OK with myMail.

JavaJoe6
Enthusiast - Level 2

Done this a few times, doesn't help. but I've found myMail app works fine.