Galaxy SIII dropping every GoToMeeting Conf Call number I dial!!!
feather16

So I have a Galaxy SIII for work (difference personal cell but still verizon) and every Monday morning we have a staff conference call. My company uses GoToMeeting (G2M) and sends out a conference call dial-in number. Every Monday I have the call drop no less than 3 times and I frantically have to dial back in. WTF is going on?!!?! Others in the company have Androids of various types and there are iPhone users too but I seem to be the only one with this issue.

Also, I know that if an email or a calendar reminder pops up, a call (any call) will drop. SO I go in and turn off syncing before making a G2M call and have chance the settings to sync emails manually.

I have even been to the Verizon store with no luck on help and I was at an expo where there were three Verizon techies sitting around. I asked them, they all look at me like I was crazy. But serious, if someone needs proof, I can set up a G2M call and after about 20 minutes, the call will drop.  This is really unacceptable because this is for WORK not some social teeny dropping a call with hot stuff or something.

I read on one of these discussions about changing the Network from Global to LTE or v/s. Would this help or it that like changing your tires when the car is actually low on oil?

Any advice, things to try?

Thx!

Feather16

0 Likes