Re: Galaxy s10 shipping thread
Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

Makes me feel like Verizon is punishing us for pre-ordering.  While people are going straight to the store to get the phone...  we have to suffer and wait until Verizon decides to send us our phone.  I think Verizon should let us go get our phone in the store and still give us the Buds.  They could give us a GC for the Buds or something.  When I tell them I have it on chat where the girl told me several times that I would get it on Friday.... it is like they don't care.  Oh well.... I agree... they should send the phone overnight and give us the Buds... I will be highly angry when I receive my phone, they tell me that I can't get the Buds.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

eahoward,

Congratulations on your new phone order. We know that the anticipation can really build up when you're still waiting for a brand new phone to arrive. Typically, we do not recommend making any changes to a pre-order since doing so can cause further delays in receiving your device or possible loss of any applicable promotions. The store was definitely using appropriate caution in this case but let's figure out if the option to pick up the phone in the store is available for you.

The BOGO offer requires at least one of the phones to be for a new line of service. Is the phone that's scheduled to arrive for the new line of service? If so, has the new line already been activated onto your account?

ShawnteJ_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad to hear you did receive an email confirmation of the order, Hiei3eye. We would recommend checking your order status here, http://spr.ly/6608EX3nO. This link will be able to provide you with an update on your order. 

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s10 shipping fhread
LAKRIL59
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here. I ordered the Ceramic White 1TB & it still says it's pending.  Hopefully soon...

0 Likes