Re: Galaxy s10 shipping thread
Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

So the Verizon rep told me last night I would get my S10+ today.... I get an email this afternoon saying it would be the 20th before I get it and they did withdraw the money out of my bank for the activation fee.  I am so ticked but what can I do???  NOTHING because if I cancel it and go to the store, I don't get the buds..... It is garbage.

0 Likes
pruqui
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got billed for the 1 TB version so I guess Tuesday I will have it 

0 Likes
volt5
Enthusiast - Level 1

They ship the 30th. I canceled and purchased in store. Love this phone  

ccp0415
Enthusiast - Level 1

Was told my prism white s10+ was on backorder and will not ship until March 20th.

0 Likes
ccp0415
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was told my prism white s10+ won't ship until the 20th.  I am so upset, received the prism black on the 8th as promised.  I think I should be offered free next day shipping for this.

0 Likes
ccp0415
Enthusiast - Level 1

Exactly same for me. s10+ prism black received on the 8th as promised, prism white s10+ says ships on the 20th.  Can't go to the store to pick up because it will also mess up my promotion. UGH!!!

0 Likes
Sdrnec1701

So my frustration and wait continues!

On the 27th of Feb. my wife and I started the process of switching her from T-mobile to Verizon and upgrading my phone, which gets her a free phone.

So I begin by speaking or chatting with an agent, whom was helping me with the upgrade. At no time during this upgrade process did this agent every ask for my wife number for porting or offer a sim card for her Galaxy S8. So after signing an online agreement and paying for accessories...trying to accept the terms and conditions never worked.

After 5 hours speaking to various agents, we find out we have to cancel said order and have her phone and number ported first.

So, after this is all done, we start the porting process. This lead to my wife's number being ported over and placed onto my old Samsung Stellar, which had a crack screen and non charging battery now, and left me without a number on MY plan.

So after another call to Verizon, they were able to get my number back on my broken phone, but now my wife had a S8 with no phone number.

On 3/2 Wife goes to Verizon corporate store to get this all resolved. First, she was able to use my device protection and get a replacement Stellar ordered. Next the upgrade is put through and ordered. Port department found my wife's number from t-mobile and said they would hold onto it until we get our new s10 phones.

Ok so the replacement Samsung Stellar...well they were going to give it to my wife with a temporary number to use until the s10e comes for her.

So now it is 3/8 8:40 pm and the Samsung Stellar we were supposed to get never came. The s10 128gb prism blue and s10e 128gb flamico pink still say processing on the Verizon wireless website.

The only problem I have seen was on the 7th a payment error for $90, but that since was fixed...

So basically I have been without my phone about a week and a half and the wife has been now without her phone service for a week now

0 Likes
pruqui
Enthusiast - Level 3

Screenshot_20190309-105712_FedEx.jpg

Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. We understand that not being able to locate your original order for your 2 new devices was an extremely inconvenient situation especially because you were informed you were receiving your S10 and S10+ on March 8th, 2019. We can see that we were able to help you cancel this order and place a new one for in-store pickup over the phone. We want to make sure that we provide you with the best possible assistance, so we can make sure that you continue being happy with our service and with your devices while enjoying the BOGO promotion. Please tell us, do you have any questions about your devices? Is your service working properly? Please keep in mind that you can find troubleshooting steps specific for your devices through My Verizon if necessary. The following link will allow you to log in. https://www.verizonwireless.com/my-verizon/
GeovannJ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hiei3eye, I know how important the order is to you. I definitely want to make sure you receive it without fail. Keep in mind that you can check the order status via the My Verizon link below. When you log in, hover over the Devices tab, then tap on Orders in the drop-down menu. You will be able to view the order and tracking information there. I have also provided a link with more details on checking order status. Let me know if this helps. 

m.vzw.com/m/myverizonapp

m.vzw.com/m/UpSocial

DiaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes