Galaxy s4, entered my pin number wrong to many times. phone automatically erased but i eventually rebooted with all my contacts and such only my pictures and videos are gone now. is there anyway to get any of this back ? what are the different ways?
david123456
Enthusiast - Level 1

Galaxy s4, entered my pin number wrong to many times. phone automatically erased but i eventually rebooted with all my contacts and such only my pictures and videos are gone now. is there anyway to get any of this back ?  what are the different ways?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy s4, entered my pin number wrong to many times. phone automatically erased but i eventually rebooted with all my contacts and such only my pictures and videos are gone now. is there anyway to get any of this back ?  what are the different ways?
Snn5
Legend

Your google account restored your contacts, but unless you had the photos and videos, etc backed up elsewhere like Google rive, OneDrive, Verizon Cloud, Dropbox, PC, etc then they may be gone.

View solution in original post

Re: Galaxy s4, entered my pin number wrong to many times. phone automatically erased but i eventually rebooted with all my contacts and such only my pictures and videos are gone now. is there anyway to get any of this back ?  what are the different ways?
Snn5
Legend

Your google account restored your contacts, but unless you had the photos and videos, etc backed up elsewhere like Google rive, OneDrive, Verizon Cloud, Dropbox, PC, etc then they may be gone.