Galaxy s7 camera
Sharonlashay
Enthusiast - Level 2

My galaxy s7 Camara stopped working after the update. I keep getting an error message that the camera failed. I tried to clear cache and clear data and it is still not working.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s7 camera
Klue
Master - Level 1

Did you reboot your phone in Safe mode to see if the camera works?

Sharonlashay
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you please tell me how to reset the phone in safe mode.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Restart in Safe Mode - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Sharonlashay
Enthusiast - Level 2

I rebooted in safe mode and the camera still did not work.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sharonlashay

We want this feature to work for you. Let's make sure that this isn't a memory capacity issue. Try deleting all unwanted applications, media, pictures and videos on your phone. Power your device off/on and try to access the camera feature on your phone again. 

Lasina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BFAIR1973

I had the same issue. None of the fixes worked (safe mode, clearing caches in Gallery and Camera app, default reset, factory reset, etc). Finally, I did another factory reset then let the battery drain to 0%. After I charged up the phone and powered it on, the camera worked again. I hope this helps!

0 Likes