Galaxy s7 edge gear submission
tgray62

I purchased my s7 edge last Sept 3rd.  There was a promotion going on for either a fit2 or a 256gb watch.  Verizon didn't tell me about promotion and I saw it on tv a couple of days later and I called Samsung.  I was given a submission id# for the SD card and told I would get an email in a day or two.  I never got anything so I called back about 4 times over the next few months only to be told the same thing and that they were sorry for the delay.  Finally I chatted with a Samsung representative who gave me the number for an escalation Dept.  I spoke with a supervisor who told me I wasn't in the system... Not even my phone number -  funny because I registered my phone and the last 2 Samsung's with them.  She also told me that my submission id# wasn't any good.  I was told I couldn't do anything about it now.

I think this was all a big scam.  I've been with Verizon for about 20 years.  Between this and still waiting for nougat is crazy.

Anyone else have gear submission problems?  I don't expect Verizon to do anything about it.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s7 edge gear submission
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I hope you are enjoying your S7 device, tgray62. I apologize that you are having so much trouble with Samsung and their promotion department. I want to help make this right for you. 20 years is a long time and shows a great deal of loyalty. We appreciate your business and I know we can help figure this out. Please reach out to us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/verizon or on Twitter @vzwsupport

NicholeK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes