Galazy S8
shirleysmoot

I'm wondering if I'm the only Galaxy S8 user who has had problems while talking on the phone and having the phone begin dialing another of my contacts?

0 Likes
Re: Galazy S8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to be sure your device is working the way it should shirleysmoot. We are happy to help. When did this issue begin? Does the screen on your device stay lit when you have the phone up to your ear?

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

is there anything is settings to call back when call is missed??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bearone21, having the ability to set up an auto call back on your device can be a benefit. Allow us to further investigate the details. Just to clarify, are you looking to set up an auto call back to generate as soon as you miss a call? The Galaxy S8 offers you a feature called “Direct Call”. When this option is enabled on your device this will allow you to call the contact once you bring your device close to your ear with whose message or contact details are currently on your device screen. You can enable this feature by going to your device settings> Advanced features> Direct call. Please let us know if this information helps clarify your concern.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes