Gallery - Uploads
dsalmons53

In Gallery there is a folder called Upload that contains pictures. How do you delete these from your phone? I have been told that you have to use Picasa. Do you have to upload them to your home desktop to get rid of them? There is no delete function available for Upload on the phone when you have selected Upload images.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Gallery - Uploads
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Instant Uploads are pictures already located on a server namely your Google+ account. You will need to log into your Google Plus account from a computer and go to the pictures area to delete the file.

On your phone, you will need to turn off the Google+ picture sync.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey dsalmons53. Your reasoning for deleting pictures must be to free up memory, because I'm sure you take nothing but the best pictures.

You can simply delete photos from the upload folder itself.  If there is a picture that you want to remove you can just simply press and hold the picture and you will get the option to delete the picture.

If you experience any issues please let us know and we'll continue to assist.

NickB_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dsalmons53

I have already tried this and it doesn't give me any options to delete. FYI - The folder is tagged as "Instant Uploads". I even tried your suggestion again, no luck.

Thanks,

Deb

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Instant Uploads are pictures already located on a server namely your Google+ account. You will need to log into your Google Plus account from a computer and go to the pictures area to delete the file.

On your phone, you will need to turn off the Google+ picture sync.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes