Re: Google Play Store - Not displaying Carrier Billing
jrhammo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any updates/help from Verizon Wireless?  I'm still going into the Play Store to make a purchase, changing my payment options and still DO NOT see Bill to Carrier as an option...really really frustrating!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Clear the the System Cache on your phone then give it a Try..

0 Likes
jrhammo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have done the Clear Cache for Play Store and no luck.  Are you takling about a different clearing cache on the phone?  If so, where?

0 Likes
jrhammo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also wiped the cache partion from the operating system and tried payment options again - on 3g/4g..wifi off, still does not show. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Give this Procedure that i found a Try.  jr.  See if it Helps and I look on my phone to see if the Option is still available..

Step 1: First of all Turn off your phone.

Step 2:     Press and hold(volume up key + home key + power key)

Step 3: Now the phone will vibrate, but continue holding (volume up key + home key + power key)

Step 4: Now after Android System Recovery screen will appear and then you have release (volume up key + home key + power key)

Step 5: Now Press the Volume Down key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'

Step 6:     To select press the Power key .

0 Likes
jrhammo
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is the process i followed to perform the wipe cach partition.  Still no luck!  Ready to throw this phone away!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

OK let me do some Looking,, If some one with an S4 has a better suggestion please Advise!  Thank you Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

did you set up an account with google to pay for things ever? the only reason i ask is because on my son's phone there is no payment method linked to his google account. however, on mine there is. when i go to purchase something, it doesn't give me the option for carrier billing, but on his phone it does. i've always assumed that was because once i linked a card to my google play account, that was the only option i would have to pay for purchases.

0 Likes
jrhammo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've had a card on file with google wallet in the past.  i removed it, and the option for carrier billing still does not show.  i added the card back, and the carrier billing option doesn't show either.  Google Tech Support and Google Wallet Support have both told me that all it does is check in the background code to see if Verizon has that feature enabled, and if it does, it displays carrier billing as a payment option.  Well, Verizon must not have something enabeled or correct because it doesn't show no matter what i do. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Is your Gmail account popping up in the Upper left corner of that page mine is Under payment Options.!!  I have 4 options to choose from that I'v used in the Past and Verizon as the Carrier to bill too)  which i just got a Song by George Strait Amarillo by Morning.. 

0 Likes