Re: Google Play Store - Not displaying Carrier Billing
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please don't post screenshots that contain your e-mail address; that's against the forum's Terms of Service.  Mask out personal info before posting the shots.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well after Looking again and looking in the settings area)  it's odd there is No other option for ya you might Just try Uninstalling the Store shutting the phone down and Reload the Store see if it pops up then..

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
jrhammo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Updated image with email address blurred.

new.png

0 Likes
jrhammo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've tried that as well.  No such luck. 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
jrhammo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did see that when i was initially looking up the issue on the forums.  i followed the last post in that thread exactly, and it still does not resolve it for me. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Shoot the phone then'    No No don't do that just kidding ya there.. I'v ran out of Answers on this end jr  Tiki you got anything more on your end)  Short of doing a Factory Reset that would Clear your Google account which you probably don't want to do is all i can Thank of Unless you can find something on the Internet) 

At which i just thought of this.. you might try getting the app through the playstore on the Internet make the payment there if it allows and send the App to your phone.. Give that a Try jr.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

Hi jrhammo,

Let's get to the bottom of this for you. I know it's a bit frustrating and the convenience of having it billed to your account is the easiest.  It appears that there may be a problem with an update to the Play Store.  Let's try this. Settings > More > Application manager > Downloaded > Google Play Store > Uninstall updates. Keep me posted.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Billing my Play Store purchases to my Verizon Wireless account isn't the easiest method for everybody. It certainly isn't for me. I feel insulted that you would suggest that course of action when I wasn't the customer questioning where the option for carrier billing went.

I will agree that it should be an option for all Verizon Wireless customers ever since the agreement to offer carrier billing was put in place. So I would like to suggest that Verizon Wireless work with Google to FIX the problem.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

B33
Legend

Ann my guess Bob probably just made a Name mistake) And he posted your Username instead of the OP's and couldn't change it in Time.. This had happen to me on Two past occasions for one of them I just let go by and the other I mentioned it was not  I  that ask the Question). 

As for the issue with Google and Verizon it can be a Mess I had the same issue happen to me a Few months back my account was Clean and I could use any other option but Carrier billing wouldn't show up on Either of my Razr's  but i just kept it to myself and didn't mention anything on here then Google put out another Update to the Store and it was Fine again..

Hopefully this is the Case this Time and it Gets working again.. b