Re: Google Play Store - Not displaying Carrier Billing
B33
Legend

This might or Might not Clear up some things for Google's PlayStore it Looks like Wallet has been Updated with this new Version:.( http://goo.gl/PjLWGJ  have a Look-see as the Update might of fixed this issue in hand.. Hopefully  b33

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there Jrhammo,

I certainly appreciate you going through all the necessary troubleshooting steps.  I would like the opportunity to review your account in detail to ensure that there is nothing on the account that is preventing you from using the bill to carrier option.

I have already followed you, please follow me and dm me your mobile number and billing system password. I'll take a closer look to see what is causing this issue.  I look forward to your reply.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jrhammo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I added Wallet to my Galaxy S4...got that installed and no such luck!  I'll keep diggin! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ok I know how frustrating these things can be Jr I'v had things work to go completely the other way around the Next Day and then it would take me a Frustrating week or Weeks to get it back So hang in there it will come back hopefully Soon!  Smiley Happy  b

0 Likes
Google Play Store - Not displaying Carrier Billing
jrhammo
Enthusiast - Level 3

HEY VERIZON!  THIS STILL HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED.  APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD GET THIS FIGURED OUT ON YOUR END CAUSE IT'S REALLY GETTING FRUSTRATING!!

THANKS,

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jrhammo,

Let's get to the bottom of this once and for all!

Please follow me and send a private message with your name, number, and billing password so I can access the account and make sure you account is still eligible for the bill to account option.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bnunez

This issue is so annoying I use to have this option then my phone stopped working so Verizon sent me a new one which didnt work so I got another and now I dont have the option no matter what I do and yes my account is in good standing.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I personally dont see why theres a big to-do over this. If the option isnt there, pay with another method. Its quite simple.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Especially when you can go to most major stores and buy a Google Play Store gift card. Easy peasy.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Truth be told... It's a Google problem. The carrier billing is Google design and carriers opt in. Various carriers have this problem and have for a while on random accounts here and there. Sometimes it works on T-Mobile and the next day doesn't show up. Verizon works on day, and a week later it doesn't. AT&T has rarely worked. I got it to work like maybe one or two times.

What do they all have in common? Android, Play Store and Google servers.