Re: HELP Setting up visual voicemail for samsung s5
annadot
Enthusiast - Level 2

I followed your suggestions, thank you, and still won't work.

Attached is a screen shot of the error I keep getting. I have reset the

password several times today. My password works when I dial *86.

Thanks!

On Jun 19, 2014 12:58 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking these steps, annadot! I would like to check the provisioning of Visual Voice Mail on your line. Please follow me back and send a Direct Message so that we can get to the bottom of this!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
annadot
Enthusiast - Level 2

Someone via Twitter actually already got me set up!

Thanks so much for your help!

On Jun 21, 2014 1:17 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
cea583

Hi annadot, can you share the steps you used to get your visual voicemail set up.  I pay for it, but haven't been able to use it.  Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to assist in setting up your visual voicemail, cea583. I've provided the step by step instructions here, http://vz.to/1ql8dw2

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
TopRok

I, too, am having this same problem.  I have reloaded Visual Voicemail, cleared cache/data, can access my account just fine via *86 and have been subscribed to visual voicemail for some time and all other obvious actions I know of.  I have attached 2 screenshots of the action visual voicemail is taking to get the 2nd image, an error.  I have noticed that the S5 is NOT on the list of compatible devices. Can a Verizon representative verify that it is, in fact, compatible? Thank you...Screenshot_2014-07-06-13-53-11.pngScreenshot_2014-07-06-13-56-09.png

0 Likes
TopRok

Further, Have tried hard-reset (remove/replace battery).  Unsubscribed/resubscribed to Verizon Visual Voicemail in my phone plan.  Reloaded Visual Voicemail app.  Am sure I have also done other things I have forgotten about.  All to no avail.....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I truly appreciate you taking the time to reach out and complete the troubleshooting you've done thus far.

The S 5 is eligible for visual voicemail. The subscription cost for this device would be $2.99 per month. Is the visual voicemail feature currently set on the account? Have you seen a charge for visual voicemail on past bills?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cea583

Yes, I am being charged the $2.99 monthly fee.

Thank you for your assistance.

On Jul 7, 2014 8:46 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information cea583. I know this is frustrating. We can remove the feature until its fixed. It can either be removed online via My-Verizon http://bit.ly/xB4iTc  or via customer service. We can also try resetting the feature on your account via our system.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes