Has anyone else still not received the Jelly Bean update?
dbrooks83
Enthusiast - Level 2

Or am I the only one?  I activated my phone on 12/30/12 and still have not received Android 4.1.1 as of 2/4/13!  I know VZW is rolling out Jelly Bean over time, but this is ridiculous!  I went to the Verizon store the other day, but they were of little help and told me to call Samsung!!!  I routinely check the "software update" section on my phone, only to receive a "no update available" message.  My phone is stock, but is one of the "developer edition" phones directly from Samsung that runs baseband version I535OYLG1.  Still, I don't think that should make a difference, given that I have a Verizon activated SIM card and have not done anything to the phone (apologies to the moderator for previously mentioning terms banned by Verizon TOS... terms have since been removed from this post).  The only thing that's different from the phones sold directly through Verizon (supposedly) is the unlocked bootloader.  If anyone else is having the same, or a similar, experience, I'd appreciate any advice... or at the very least, just respond to this message so that we can complain together Smiley Happy

0 Likes