Re: Has anyone received their free Gear VR or S2 from Samsung Promotions yet?
wguy05
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Everyone, this was my conversation with Prizelogic today..so not helpful except for the fact that my watch has not been shipped. Still waiting.

Hi. My status currently says, "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: 4/8/2016" What does this mean? Should I be receiving my S2 tomorrow? Or will it be shipped tomorrow?

10:51AM

You will be receiving an email with a tracking # when your item has shipped. please be sure to check your spam and junk folders as well.

I got an email yesterday that it may not be coming till Summer, is this true? Are you able to look up my tracking number.

There is currently no tracking # available for your package, per the terms and conditions, certain orders may be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

0 Likes
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

I've had my S7 for close to a month now and still no watch....by now I expected a lot of people on this board saying they received it already.

0 Likes
Leahx1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have an approved VR submission with 4/1 ship date, still nothing. I emailed prizelogic and didn't get a reply back yet.

0 Likes
mt99

I upgraded 3 phones, so I submitted for 2 Gear VR's and one S2.  The VR's have shown a estimated ship date of 4/1 for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  I received an email yesterday on the S2 that it might be summer, the ship date on my approval e-from all the post that Prize Logic has no clue what they are doing, they can't seem to track anything.  Obviously, Prize logic is having some serious issues, hopefully Samsung and Verizon are taking note of how they have handled this for future reference.

0 Likes
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
Aggieman

Vpellizzi what was the shipping method for the watch? I was informed the estimated delivery date was 4/8/16 but have not received it yet.

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

According to FedEx Manager my VR is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Submitted 3/10 with expected ship date of 4/18.

0 Likes
mt99

I just got a text from my FedEx Manager that they had picked up a package for me.  When I logged on and checked, it is coming from VZW in Memphis, I am hoping it is either one or both of the VR's that have been showing an estimated ship date of 4/1 for about 3 weeks now.

0 Likes
Aggieman

I had a 4/8 ship date and was told by several people the s2 had shipped and i should get it on or before 4/8. I called when it didnt arrive they said now its not shipped and i have to wait the 6-8 weeks. So i asked if the people  I spoke to prior lied and told me anything she told me no comment but it has been approved.

[Removal required by theVerizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

I also have a new FedEx delivery coming from Brightpoint in Plainsfield,IN which I expect is my new S2 watch.  Delivery is scheduled for April 12.  Great news.  Surprisingly this falls right in the front part of the 4 - 6 weeks weeks for delivery the promotion indicated.

0 Likes