Re: Has anyone received their free Gear VR or S2 from Samsung Promotions yet?
Swiftysnake
Enthusiast - Level 3

i submitted for 2 gear s2 watches on the 10th and have the same status. i also live in Ca. and FedEx shows nothing incoming. i have  a friend on the east coast submitted on the last day possible and already has his watch! happy for her but bummed for the rest of us who submitted early.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@holmes0105
This is definitely a step in the right direction. Where did you check your status on My Verizon or Samsung’s website?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JamesSantaRosaCA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good luck and GearSpeed to you/us! In the past, when I've started feeling concern that a shipment should be here by now, it seems to come within the next few days.

0 Likes
Re: Re: Has anyone received their free Gear VR or S2 from Samsung Promotions yet?
VitoHGrind

So just to be clear, this is the 3G version of the watch then?  It has the speaker/mic built into it?

0 Likes
tq802
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was away all weekend and just got home now... and my G2 was delivered! Smiley Happy

Swiftysnake
Enthusiast - Level 3

No updates through fedex?

0 Likes
tq802
Enthusiast - Level 3

I checked my status and it still says: Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery.

I also never received an email with tracking info.

JamesSantaRosaCA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Alright - congrats and enjoy!

Swiftysnake
Enthusiast - Level 3

well another day has come and gone still no new info for me. Happy you received your  watch. Quick question. Did FedEx just leave it at your door?

0 Likes
tq802
Enthusiast - Level 3

, yes, I came home from work and it was sitting on my porch. No signature required  apparently if that's what you're asking.

0 Likes