Re: Has anyone received their free Gear VR or S2 from Samsung Promotions yet?
Swiftysnake
Enthusiast - Level 3

yeah that's what i was asking lol thanks. at least i don't have to be home. that's what i was worried about.

holmes0105

My status just updated to "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route" again. No tracking number. I received this same status update before so I'm not getting my hopes up. (Gear VR x 3)

0 Likes
wheelswagz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well if my timing of status changes, etc. is any indication, then you are about 6-7 days from delivery of your Gear VR.  I received tracking email for my Gear VR this morning, and it is on the FedEx Truck for delivery today.  And my status changed to the "in route" spelled wrong about a week ago. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
tq802
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree with wheelswagz - although I got the Gear S2, my status did change to that in route message last week. Again, I never received an email with tracking info. But the good thing was that FedEx did not require a signature for delivery.

EDIT: my status changed to the following last week - Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery.

0 Likes
Minivipr

So has anyone has thier ship date removed and changed to 'pending'? I submitted on 3/15 and had a ship date of 4/30 but changed to 'pending' last Friday I think.

0 Likes
Swiftysnake
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine just changed back to Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route.   From processing. I have never received a shipping estimate.

0 Likes
JamesSantaRosaCA
Enthusiast - Level 2

A few days after I submitted an inquiry about this to Samsung I got a shipping notice that it would be delivered friday the 22nd. I had a ship date of April 1st and then last week it switched back to the 'congratulations you're approved' status. I submitted inquiry Friday the 15th asking if someone could help me with this and got the tracking # emailed April 19. Could just be  be coincidence. I submitted my gift request on March 11th. Gear VR. I'll follow up with quick post when I receive it. Just wanted to let youall wheelswagz know it seems they're starting to ship to the west coast.

0 Likes
JamesSantaRosaCA
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received a tracking # for FedEx delivery on the 22nd. I'll post when it arrives. Gear VR.

0 Likes
holmes0105

I finally received my (3) Gear VR's last night. I just received my tracking info this morning. My original ship date was set for 4/1/16. Only 20 days late.

0 Likes
JamesSantaRosaCA
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Gear VR was just delivered today 4-22-16. I submitted on 3-11-16. So about 4 1/2 weeks. I think they advised it could take 4-8 weeks for delivery.

0 Likes