Have any of you heard a release date on the 4.3 update for the s3
jnunez13

Its been almost a month since the 4.3 update has been out and still nothing for the s3

Has anyone heard anything or know why it was delayed
I have heard no complaints from a lot of people that got it so i doubt it was a performance thing

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Have any of you heard a release date on the 4.3 update for the s3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know everyone is anxious to get the next update on their S3, jnunez13. As soon as there's any announcement on when a new software will be available for that great phone, you'll see it at http://vz.to/ON56bT. Software through Verizon Wireless does take a bit longer because we work closely with manufacturers on testing as many aspects of the update as possible to ensure a smooth transition for you. We're here to help while you wait with any wireless concerns you have too.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
UAVPilot1
Contributor - Level 1

I have been keeping an eye on these postings here as well, hoping to hear that it is being tested by people and in specific areas. There has been no new update or information from people or Verizon. We pay a lot of money for our service and in the end be treated like mushrooms...

parth212
Enthusiast - Level 3

I doubt they've started a soak...sammobile doesnt have the image yet.Also vz tech has said either end of this month (which he said its not likely) or most probably mid Q1 next year...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know everyone is anxious to get the next update on their S3, jnunez13. As soon as there's any announcement on when a new software will be available for that great phone, you'll see it at http://vz.to/ON56bT. Software through Verizon Wireless does take a bit longer because we work closely with manufacturers on testing as many aspects of the update as possible to ensure a smooth transition for you. We're here to help while you wait with any wireless concerns you have too.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Randoid

Where is the update?

Friday (12/13/13) I was told the rollout had started 9 hours earlier!

Sunday I called the local store and was told the Note 3 was getting it's update first then the S3.

It's Monday and still nothing???

Verizon is the most expensive and the least responsive!!

0 Likes
coolbreeze-89

Well it should be like Apple handing the update. All the manufacturing should handling the update and push it to the phones. Verizon is taking there time with this as all the carriers had release the update except for Verizon.

0 Likes
TermiNader

Available now in Orange County, CA

0 Likes