Have had problems last 2 days with being able to make or receive calls because of something going on around oelwein iowa. Need my phone for work! What is going on and what are they gonna do about it for me?!!!
cubs23

Have had problems last 2 days receiving calls and sending calls. Heard a problem with a tower around oelwein iowa. Been trying to get a live chat since I can'take a phone call but waiting 40 minutes! What's going on and what r they gonna do for me?!

0 Likes
Re: Have had problems last 2 days with being able to make or receive calls because of something going on around oelwein iowa. Need my phone for work! What is going on and what are they gonna do about it for me?!!!
dugmqdugmq

my phone started the same thing 2 days ago. I'm in central pa

0 Likes
Re: Have had problems last 2 days with being able to make or receive calls because of something going on around oelwein iowa. Need my phone for work! What is going on and what are they gonna do about it for me?!!!
qwika

I am in Central PA as well and for the last two or three weeks I will randomly find that I have no signal.  I turn my airplane mode off and on and I get three bars and 4G.  I will then get all of the calls I missed and voicemail that people have left me.  Is this a network issue or a phone issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

qwika,

This is in no way the service we want you to experience. Having no signal can be devastating, especially if you use your phone to keep in contact with friends and family. From the information you've shared, it sounds as though it may be a SIM or device issue, but let's look into this to be sure. Where exactly are you having trouble with the signal? Zip code? Indoors or outdoors? What happens before the signal disappears on your phone? Which make/model phone do you have?

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes