Having no success today Making and receiving calls or texts today all of a sudden
Reagan218
0 Likes
Re: Having no success today Making and receiving calls or texts today all of a sudden
OB1031

Same issue on calls, texts are fine. Either connects then immediately disconnects or says can't connect except full 4 bars of 5G available. Both inbound and outbound. So Cal

0 Likes
Re: Having no success today Making and receiving calls or texts today all of a sudden
diane78910

Same as last reply, no phone in or out, texts are okay.  Restarted, powered off fully for a while.  Hangs up right after dialing.

0 Likes
RapidRandy

I have the same problem.  Incoming and outgoing calls end with.....call ended.  Was on support chat and trying to reset everything on my phone, but the chat was interrupted and my phone is still unable to be used except for data and texting.  Both of my phones have the same issue.  Riverside, CA

0 Likes
diane78910

Just drove to Verizon store, they are unable to call or receive either, so network is down.  They said it's started back up slowly now...   Hey Verizon, maybe an email blast next time???  something, how about just responding to these queries at least???   Thank you.

0 Likes
LRB0427

Here is Palm Springs, having the same issue.  Happy to see someone posted they drove to Verizon.  Verizon could have sent a text message or email.  My text is working, can't call out or receive calls, the calls just end.

0 Likes
diane78910

Mine's still not working, many hours later, not good Verizon. I'd say you're in deep doo doo...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we can look into this for you. What is the make and model of your device?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rest assured, we are here to help address your concerns. Please send us a private message so that we may help look into this in closer detail. 

0 Likes