Help - Voicemail broke on unlocked TMO S10+ moved to Verizon
maximillianrg

After 17-Years with T-Mobile I moved my family to Verizion.    My now unlocked Samsung S10+ was purchased from T-Mobile and is supported by Verizon but I am unable to get notifications when someone leaves a VM.   I spoke with a Verizon rep for an hour and was asked to reach out to Samsung and Samsung believes the issues is the lack of a VM application on the phone.

The T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app that came with the phone will not work on the Verizon Network.  Samsung relies on the carriers to provide a Visual Voicemail app so they do not have one for download.   To resolve this issue I believe I need is the Verizon Visual Voicemail App that they put on the S10+ but this is not available on the Google Play Store.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help - Voicemail broke on unlocked TMO S10+ moved to Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to the Verizon family, maximillianrg. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Visual Voicemail app. Visual Voicemail is a carrier specific feature and your Visual Voicemail on the T-Mobile phone is not compatible with the Verizon Visual Voicemail. You can however still access your voicemail dy dialing *86 and send from your device to retrieve your voicemail. -Danielle

0 Likes