Jen2108

I recently purchased a brand new Samsung s20 on line . Ported then number from xfinity the number got ported but  In the process my IMEI we were working on activating suddenly while on with the rep my phone got flagged  and my phone that was shipped to me 3 days ago says it was reported lost or stolen .
Now my husband can’t activate his new phone , his old one is canceled so during covid 19 he’s essential and without a phone and not able to return in a store tthey managed to bill me for and added the wrong phone to my account 

can anyone help it’s been a nightmare 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help
punjabusa
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems to me the phone was never paid off, and the previous carrier blocked the IMEI, the only way get blocked is due to non payment on monthly payment plan, just guessing you would have to call them.

0 Likes
Jen2108

The phone is brand new and was just released in March , I was on the with customer service all day Saturday . 
Cant Verizon see on my account it was just shipped , I just purchased it how could it have been reported stolen , and the number that got ported is in my account to a phone I don’t even have , an iPhone 6 

I will have to call tomorrow , thank you for replying 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're so sorry to hear you're having this trouble with porting in your numbers and getting your devices activated, Jen2108. This is never the experience we want for you. Let's take a closer look into what's going on. We have sent you a Private Note. Please reply to the Private Message. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes