Horrible customer support
BRoc743

I have been a verizon customer for many years and had no problem with the customer support. If I had a problem with my phone I could take it into the store and it would either be fixed or it would be replaces. Verizon has gotten so big they don't care about their  customer loyalty anymore they are willing to allow me to leave because they don't want to take the time and admit that there is a problem with a phone that they are selling. I have 2 Galaxy 3 on my plan and we will both drop calling or get voicemails without the phone even rings next to 2 iphones and a windows phone which will receive the calls 2 mins later because we couldn't be reached. We have called customer support and they say we are in a bad service area just our house not the next house over they had an engineer come out to look and they say it is because we have a big garage and trees on the property. They told us that no one else is having the problem with the phone but when you come on the forum there are tons of people. They just don't want to admit that the phone is the problem so they come up with excuses and tried to cell us the network extender which is $250. So we called samsung customer support and they said yes we know there is a problem lets try some times and if they dont work you can send it in and we will  replace the parts. That should have been done by verizon 6 months ago when we first called in because it wasn't just us with problem. It is said I use to like verizon so much but if you don't care about my customer loyalty why should is stay with your company and pay a great deal more but get horrible service and lied to about the problem.

0 Likes