How Can I Connect My Device To A Printer?
meanielinguine

I have a Canon MG2922 it has wireless and I have a Samsung edge 7..there has to be a way for me to send coupons ect to my printer from phone or from email ect.  please help in step by step..

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to connect to printer
bobbyjack
Contributor - Level 1

Download the Canon Print Service app from the Play Store. That will connect to your wireless printer over your network

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bobbyjack
Contributor - Level 1

Download the Canon Print Service app from the Play Store. That will connect to your wireless printer over your network

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

meanielinguine-

I love to coupon and I know how important it is to have access to all of your coupons. If you find a coupon that you like using the Google Chrome application, you can tap the three bars in the upper right hand corner and select 'print'. From the print section, you can then select the printer that you have set up with your device by choosing the drop down menu to the right of your screen. I do recommend following the steps within your printer's manual for step by step instructions on how to connect your printer to your home wifi.

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes