How Can I do a Dump Delete All Files at one from the Verizon Cloud without Deleting My Account?
reacherlife

Hello,

I want to do a "dump" delete of all files in my Verizon cloud WITHOUT selecting each file to delete and without deleting my Verizon cloud account.

How do I do that?   

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How Can I do a Dump Delete All Files at one from the Verizon Cloud without Deleting My Account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you so much for reaching out. Check out the steps on how to delete files from the Verizon Cloud by using this link https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-126145/ -Kevin

0 Likes
Re: How Can I do a Dump Delete All Files at one from the Verizon Cloud without Deleting My Account?
reacherlife

Hello,

Thank you for response and instructions.

Let me rephrase my question: Is there a way to do a dump of all photos & videos all at once without selecting one or a group of them at a time?

The instructions below seem to be only for one or a group of them at a time.  I could be wrong.  I am able to delete hundreds at a time using the instructions.  I'd like to delete all of them (18,000+) at once.

I need to free up space.  I'm not buying anymore.  Lol. 

Thank you! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

reacherlife

Sorry. There's no option to delete all of the files at one time. At this time, you can only select one or several files to delete. 

-Lasina

0 Likes