Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How Can I do a Dump Delete All Files at one from the Verizon Cloud without Deleting My Account?
reacherlife

Hello,

I want to do a "dump" delete of all files in my Verizon cloud WITHOUT selecting each file to delete and without deleting my Verizon cloud account.

How do I do that?   

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: How Can I do a Dump Delete All Files at one from the Verizon Cloud without Deleting My Account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! Thank you so much for reaching out. Check out the steps on how to delete files from the Verizon Cloud by using this link https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-126145/ -Kevin

0 Likes
Re: How Can I do a Dump Delete All Files at one from the Verizon Cloud without Deleting My Account?
reacherlife

Hello,

Thank you for response and instructions.

Let me rephrase my question: Is there a way to do a dump of all photos & videos all at once without selecting one or a group of them at a time?

The instructions below seem to be only for one or a group of them at a time.  I could be wrong.  I am able to delete hundreds at a time using the instructions.  I'd like to delete all of them (18,000+) at once.

I need to free up space.  I'm not buying anymore.  Lol. 

Thank you! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

reacherlife

Sorry. There's no option to delete all of the files at one time. At this time, you can only select one or several files to delete. 

-Lasina

0 Likes