Re: how to delete one phone number from 2 phone numbers for one contact
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, Klue! We knwo it is vital to be able to manage the contacts on your device, and we would be more than happy to help you today. Can you please elaborate further? What is the make and model of your device? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details. We would hate to see a member of our Verizon family leave. We appreciate your feedback. Can you please clarify have you completed any of the suggested solutions provided? AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes
Sassycat44

No!  I have other info in notes

, etc that i do not care to retype!  That answer is not acceptable!

0 Likes
Sassycat44

Deleting a phone number is a problem.  would sure like to know how to do it WITHOUT deleting contact and losing all other info

0 Likes
Sassycat44

This does not work!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the issues with deleting a phone number from a contact, Sassycat44. We definitely don't want you to lose any valuable information when doing this and we're happy to help out. To clarify, this particular forum is linked to the "Samsung Galaxy Series S". Which phone in particular do you have? What happens when you try to erase just the unwanted phone number from the contact page exactly? -Ryan

0 Likes
Patlilya

This is a problem i have had for years also. No matter what phone i have been using, and a customer for 20 plus years. Verison figure this out. I have contacts with aloy of info and if u have to write it all down to delete and reenter that is not a solution

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Patlilya, we know the importance of being able to keep your contacts up to date, and we'd love to help. This can be a problem when you have your contacts backed up to multiple platforms. Where do you have your contacts backed up?

UbaldoJ_VZW
0 Likes
janet1717
  • That is ridiculous! You guys need to figure out a better solution than deleting the entire contact to remove invalid phone numbers...come on now!
0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes