How Do I Restore A Deleted An App On My Samsung Galaxy s7?
BEVLUC1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a Samsung Galaxy s7. I had a weather icon on my home page and I dragged it to the delete can. How do I get it back on my home page? Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Galaxy s7 app
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Long-press an empty space on the home screen and you should then see a smaller version of the home screen with options at the bottom; tap Widgets, scroll to the weather widget, tap the arrow next to the widget to choose which version of the widget you want, long-press the desired widget and drag it to where you want it on your home screen, then let go.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Long-press an empty space on the home screen and you should then see a smaller version of the home screen with options at the bottom; tap Widgets, scroll to the weather widget, tap the arrow next to the widget to choose which version of the widget you want, long-press the desired widget and drag it to where you want it on your home screen, then let go.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Widgets are a great feature of your phone, BEVLUC1. You can add your widgets back to your phone with these steps, http://spr.ly/658486BUY. Please let us know how it goes.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BEVLUC1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't see button to verify correct answer? Thanks

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to view the discussion thread in a browser while you are signed into the community to see the correct answer virtual button.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes