How Do I Turn On HD Voice On My Galaxy s4?
williamvinzant

sch-1200 voice over... how do i turn on HD voice over on my galaxy s4 active

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: sch-1200 voice over
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The model you put in the subject line is for the Samsung Galaxy Stellar (SCH-i200) and you mention a Samsung Galaxy S4 in the post. I'm not sure which phone model you might actually have. Either way, I don't think either phone model is capable of using the HD Voice or VoLTE option for calls on the network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The model you put in the subject line is for the Samsung Galaxy Stellar (SCH-i200) and you mention a Samsung Galaxy S4 in the post. I'm not sure which phone model you might actually have. Either way, I don't think either phone model is capable of using the HD Voice or VoLTE option for calls on the network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am happy to provide you with steps to activate HD Calling. To activate HD Voice on your Android device: a.Go to Settings. b.Tap Advanced Calling under WIRELESS NETWORKS. c.Tap Activate Advanced Calling and follow on-screen instruction. You've successfully added HD Voice.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes