How can I stop my photos from syncing to the cloud in Samsung galaxy 6?
gg61919

How can I stop my photos from syncing to the cloud in Samsung galaxy 6? I use a different cloud for photos and I don't want them in two places.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I stop my photos from syncing to the cloud in Samsung galaxy 6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gg61919, I know that duplicate photos in your cloud can cause clutter. Lets put an end to that.The best way to stop syncing your photos to the Verizon cloud is to log into the app > Select the menu in the upper lefthand corner> Tap Settings> What To Back Up> Uncheck Photos and select OK.

If you have any trouble with these steps let us know.

MarcusSS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I stop my photos from syncing to the cloud in Samsung galaxy 6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gg61919, I know that duplicate photos in your cloud can cause clutter. Lets put an end to that.The best way to stop syncing your photos to the Verizon cloud is to log into the app > Select the menu in the upper lefthand corner> Tap Settings> What To Back Up> Uncheck Photos and select OK.

If you have any trouble with these steps let us know.

MarcusSS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes