How do I access saved text messages?
Metrorail_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Saved text messages. How may the saved messages be retrieved, read and or printed?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to access saved text messages?
Metrorail_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear SuzyQ,

Thank you kindly for your response to my question. It is very helpful. Once I started digging on my Galaxy S-III desktop and into apps, there it was a folder called, of all things, 'File'. Voila! There they were, the text message files I had saved earlier. I getting a much better hang of it now.

Again, thanks so much for your reply and information.

Best,

Lee

<< Personal information removed to  comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have saved them, you can read them on your phone.  What kind of phone do you have?  For a basic phone, there isn't an easy way to print them out - except by emailing them to yourself one at a time and printing the email.

For Android, Blackberrry, or Apple phones, there are apps that allow you to save and print out your text messages.  Windows probably does have an app too, but I'm not sure on that.  Verizon's Integrated messaging app for smartphones will let you save and print out your text conversations too.

Metrorail_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear SuzyQ,

Thank you kindly for your response to my question. It is very helpful. Once I started digging on my Galaxy S-III desktop and into apps, there it was a folder called, of all things, 'File'. Voila! There they were, the text message files I had saved earlier. I getting a much better hang of it now.

Again, thanks so much for your reply and information.

Best,

Lee

<< Personal information removed to  comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

me890

how do i find them on my Samsung A50? thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to help make sure you have acces to your saved messages. To confirm, did you choose the option to save the text to the memory of your phone previously? YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
me890

yes. I am using samsung A50

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Me890, thanks for those details. I want to make sure you can view these messages. To clarify, are these text messages that you backed up and saved? Were they deleted from your phone? Please provide me with more details.  KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
Re: How do I access saved text messages?
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.