How do I change the clock?
ONEGR8RVT

How do I change the look of the clock that appears on the front of the phone?  Hate the default look.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to change clock that is on front
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ONEGR8RVT, we're closer to the answers that you need about your lock screen's clock. To be able to choose different options for this phone's lock-screen, please go to "Settings" then "Lock screen and security". Here you have the option of turning off the "Always on Display" image, or go to "Information and FaceWidgets" to choose different options. At this time, these are the controls that you would have over your lock screen clock. Does this help?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ONEGR8RVT, the Samsung Galaxy S8 is an awesome phone. Let's get the best options for your clock. Is this on your home screen or lock screen? Have you tried long pressing (press and hold) on the clock icon? What have you tried so far?

JoelR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ONEGR8RVT

I tried the "long press". It didn't do anything. It's the pre-programmed

format of the clock that I don't like. For instance, if it's 7:36 pm, the

clock will look like a 07 on top and 36 on the bottom. I was able to change

the other clock that appears once you log in, but not the one that appears

before you log in.

Dunno if that helps.

On May 11, 2017 4:30 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ONEGR8RVT, we're closer to the answers that you need about your lock screen's clock. To be able to choose different options for this phone's lock-screen, please go to "Settings" then "Lock screen and security". Here you have the option of turning off the "Always on Display" image, or go to "Information and FaceWidgets" to choose different options. At this time, these are the controls that you would have over your lock screen clock. Does this help?

JoelR_VZW

ONEGR8RVT

That did It! Thanks!

On May 12, 2017 5:44 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes