How do I change the email signature "Sent from my Verizon 4G Wireless LTE smartphone" to something different?
hunter71

I'm using the email app that came installed on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with a yahoo email account setup. 

How do I change the email signatue "Sent from my Verizon 4G Wireless LTE smartphone" to something different?

I don't see anything in the settings email to change the signature.  Please advise.

0 Likes
Re: How do I change the email signature "Sent from my Verizon 4G Wireless LTE smartphone" to something different?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

With the e-mail app open, tap More, then Settings.  Tap the account you want to edit, scroll down to Signature and tap it, then tap Edit Signature.

0 Likes
Re: How do I change the email signature "Sent from my Verizon 4G Wireless LTE smartphone" to something different?
hunter71

When I try your suggestion the app opens up and I see my emails.  When I tap on more the only thing that comes up to tap on is edit....  Thoughts????

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Odd; those directions work on an S6, so they should work on an S6 Edge.  When you have your inbox open and tap More, all you see is Edit?  You should see Edit, Sort, Settings, & Help.

0 Likes
hunter71

thanks for your help!  I figured it out!  New phone was still in Easy Mode.  Switched it to Standard mode and now I see the Edit, Sort, Settings, & Help.  And when I tap on Settings, I can see the Signature option within Settings that you describe.

Thanks again for your help.  I appreciate it!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ah!  That explains it!  Yep, Easy Mode sure makes things look different, doesn't it?  Glad you found it.

0 Likes