How do I change the font size on my text messages?
mikebush

suddenly the font on all my texts in message  shrunk. how do I change font size?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: font size?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you’re using the Messages app, tap More in the upper right-hand corner and then Font Size.

If you’re using Verizon Messages, tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner, tap Customize, tap Font, then use the slider to change the font size.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mikebush

Galaxy edge 7

0 Likes
alicias_vzw
Verizon Employee

mikebush,

Help is here! I would need a magnify glass if my text font shrunk. Let's get this font to regular size once again. Were you doing anything in particular on your phone when this issue started? What text app are you using? (Messages + or a text app that came with the phone.)

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you’re using the Messages app, tap More in the upper right-hand corner and then Font Size.

If you’re using Verizon Messages, tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner, tap Customize, tap Font, then use the slider to change the font size.

marilynirivn

samsung 9

0 Likes