How do I file a compaint
kevin37074

I placed an order on April 3 to pre order the Gal 8+. I was fed a line of [Removed] to get me to order this phone and I want to know how I can get a hold of someone who can actually do something!

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: How do I file a compaint
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

What is it that you want them to do? Is this about getting the phone for $15 a month?

0 Likes
kevin37074

I was lied to. I was given false information about my monthly rate and a discount due to being a loyal customer. I have had an active account since 2004.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If this is a pre-order and you are not happy with the terms, then cancel the order.  What terms were you quoted, and what terms did you end up with?

0 Likes
kevin37074

Has nothing to do with the original terms.

On April 4th 2017, I have been severely lied to by a Verizon customer service or sales agent. The deal was true good to be true. That Verizon actually valued my long standing with this company, since 2004, I have been a loyal customer. I was told, on the original day that I ordered my Galaxy 8+, that I would receive a $50 credit/ month. It was reoccurring and she did not say until when. She also gave me a few one-time promotions to help with the initial cost of the phone and first months fees. The total went from over $200 to $77.70 with a 55/month bill plus the monthly fee on the phone. So, I ordered the phone. On April 15th 2071 I received an email saying my order was cancelled. After contacting customer service to find out why my order was cancelled and it was not even supposed to be billed until shipping date, which was 4/20/17. I found out that all I was told on the original order was not what Verizon was willing to offer. What I want to know is what changed?   I personally feel they realized their mistake and pulled it. They say payment was declined but the money was in my account and more than what was needed. I call this entire event [Removed]

Now they want $120/month and over $200 for the phone. After all of this, they will not even offer me any kind of break! I do not know what to think about Verizon and their customer service anymore!

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

Conversations are recorded so someone should be able to listen to your original conversation.  If a rep gave you totally wrong information though, Verizon is not required to honor it.  Yes I agree it stinks and they should do something for you, just not sure what that will be.  You will get much farther calling them then messing on this board with it. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kevin37074,  we never want you to feel this way. As a consumer, I would feel the same in your shoes. So that we can take a closer look, I have sent you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kevin37074,

I’m sorry to read that there has been misinformation about the cost of a new phone and/or promotion. Upgrading should always be an exciting time & I regret that it hasn’t been. I would definitely like to look more into what promotion you’re exactly referring to. I’m sending you a Private Message. Please respond back to me in the Private Message so that I can gather much needed information to assist you further. Thank you!

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes