How do I find my music inbox?
Deezer62
Enthusiast - Level 1

I like the Verizon Tones Ap and hadn't had any trouble with buying and assigning specific ringtones to my contacts.  Then, I bought two ringtones that would not download as the previous had,. I received an error message and was told to go to my music inbox to download my purchased ringtones.   I have looked for hours and can't find a music inbox anywhere on my Samsung galaxy s5. Does anyone know what I need to do to download these?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I purchased 2 ring tones and was told to download in my music inbox. I can't find a music inbox. Where is it?
jag523
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same problem. Go back into Verizon Tunes. At the bottom of the screen you should see 3 dots. Touch them and that will bring up additional choices, one being Downloads. In the Downloads choice is 2 bars. One bar is Pending Downloads (aka Music Inbox) the other bar shows your download history.

View solution in original post

Re: I purchased 2 ring tones and was told to download in my music inbox.  I can't find a music inbox. Where is it?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
Re: I purchased 2 ring tones and was told to download in my music inbox. I can't find a music inbox. Where is it?
jag523
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same problem. Go back into Verizon Tunes. At the bottom of the screen you should see 3 dots. Touch them and that will bring up additional choices, one being Downloads. In the Downloads choice is 2 bars. One bar is Pending Downloads (aka Music Inbox) the other bar shows your download history.