How do I get pictures to show up in my messages? I get some of them but not all. Do I need to change a setting?
Josie0602

I have the Samsung S7 and some of the pictures that I receive in messages requires me to download it.  I never do receive the picture in the message.  How do I fix this problem?

0 Likes
Re: How do I get pictures to show up in my messages? I get some of them but not all. Do I need to change a setting?
rljr40
Enthusiast - Level 3

try going to your "downloads" in your menu options sometimes ive found i have to view them there first before it actualy goes to my gallery. not often but sometimes that happens

0 Likes
Re: How do I get pictures to show up in my messages?  I get some of them but not all.  Do I need to change a setting?
Josie0602

They are not showing up in downloads either

0 Likes
Re: How do I get pictures to show up in my messages?  I get some of them but not all.  Do I need to change a setting?
Josie0602

Do I have to be connected through WiFi to receive them?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you use the Verizon Messages+ application for text messages then you can download the picture messages with wifi or 4G.

If you use any other messaging application, then you need to use the 4G/3G network to download the pictures messages.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes