How do I get the Voicemail Icon on My Home Screen to Show I have a Voicemail?
kdisplays

I have my phone set up (almost) perfectly. One of my last issues is that there is a VoiceMail Icon on my Home Page (labeled Voicemail) but it doesn't indicate that I have new voice mails. My e-mail icon shows how many new e-mails I have and my Messaging icon shows how many new texts I have and my phone icon shows how many missed calls I have. These are numbers on the icon.  Nothing like that on the Voicemail icon. If I tap on Voicemail it shows how many new Voicemails I have but I would like to know that without a need to tap on the icon and move to another screen. Can that be set up?

0 Likes
Re: How do I get the Voicemail Icon on My Home Screen to Show I have a Voicemail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kdisplays, I can understand how important it is to be notified by voicemail. Here are the following steps to take to remedy the situation:

• From the home screen, select Apps (located in the lower-right).
  • From the APPS tab, select Settings.
  • From the DEVICE section, select Application manager.
  • From the All tab, select Voicemail.
  • Select Force stop.
  • Select OK.
  • From the STORAGE section, select Clear data.
  • Select OK.

Please test your voicemail again, after these steps. Also, please reach out to us if you have any other questions or concerns.^SP

Re: How do I get the Voicemail Icon on My Home Screen to Show I have a Voicemail?
kaymann

That reply has nothing to do with the question...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@kaymann wrote:

That reply has nothing to do with the question...

Was it worth resurrecting an eight year old thread for your comment? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes