How do I mark e-mails as spam?
yonko

trying to mark e-mail as spam on galaxy s-7. any ideas?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i mark e-mails as spam?
jrh0828
Contributor - Level 1

If you are using the preinstalled email program, with the email open that you want to identify as spam, click MORE at the upper right, then click Register as Spam.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having unwanted e-mails coming through your device is annoying, yonko. I want to make sure that we can help out today. Are you using the default e-mail application on the cell phone or a 3rd party app from Google Play Store? What e-mail provider do you have on set up on the device? Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jrh0828
Contributor - Level 1

If you are using the preinstalled email program, with the email open that you want to identify as spam, click MORE at the upper right, then click Register as Spam.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i use imap email on phone, pc, laptops & select spam on the pc

0 Likes
yonko

I am using my Verizon.NET e-mail. acct. not the preinstalled e-mail program. I click on the more button while the e-mail is opened. but there is nothing for register as spam.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can't stand spam email so I completely understand. When you open the email, do you see a three dot menu option anywhere?

NicholeK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
yonko

ok I open the email and do see the 3 dot system, but it shows nothing about spam or report as spam.@

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries.  We are still here for you.  When you are in a spam email, what options do you see when you touch the 3 dots?

NoahS_VZW

0 Likes
yonko

ok I open the 3 dot and here is what comes up, new tab,new incognito tab, bookmarks, recent tabs, history, share, print, find in page, add to home screen, request desktop site, settings , help feedback.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Those are the options is the browser application not the email application.

Usually in the email application, you have to select the email to change the profile/letter icon on the left side to a check mark, then under the three vertical dots (hamburger) menu you can select mark as spam or move to a folder.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes