How do I move pictures from Picasa to my computer?
skrammon52
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have 1,002 pictures in Picasa.  How do I move them to my computer so I can delete them off my phone?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I move pictures from Picasa to my computer?
brandilafitte
Enthusiast - Level 1

I actually did this same thing last night. Go to your phone settings and go to your accounts. Click on accounts and find Google, click on Google. Then just uncheck Sync Google Photos and Sync Picasa Web Albums. Next go to your application manager and scroll until you find Gallery. Click on Gallery and click clear data. That's it!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. skrammon52. It is important to us that you have the ability to save all your great pictures to the computer and I am happy to help.

What steps have you taken to complete the transfer so far? Have you plugged the phone in to the computer using the usb charger? What is the make/model of the phone? We will be on stand by waiting to help once you have the chance to reply.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
brandilafitte
Enthusiast - Level 1

I actually did this same thing last night. Go to your phone settings and go to your accounts. Click on accounts and find Google, click on Google. Then just uncheck Sync Google Photos and Sync Picasa Web Albums. Next go to your application manager and scroll until you find Gallery. Click on Gallery and click clear data. That's it!!

0 Likes
skrammon52
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi - I went into Google Photo and transferred all my pictures to my

computer. I then saved them to a disk and deleted them off of Google

Photo. The only problem is 1,002 photos still show in my Gallery as being

part of picasa. I am not able to get them out of my Gallery even though I

deleted them off of Google Photo which I understand is Picasa.

My phone is a Galaxy S5, Model SM-G900V

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 10:00 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

skrammon52

I’m glad to hear you were able to get your pictures saved to your computer. When you log into your account online from a computer and view your Google Photos, what do you see?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
skrammon52
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nothing because I deleted them all off after moving them to my computer.

On Jun 6, 2016 10:06 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes