How do I print a text message conversation
Melba7

I need to print a text message conversation. How?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I print a text message conversation
MASSMAN37

If you have an Hp printer you can download the HP app on your phone. Then you can send the message to your printer. If not HP look for an app that works with your printer. How it is done should be with the app.

0 Likes
Re: How do I print a text message conversation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Melba7, I rely on text heavily, so I know how important it is to be able to print text messages. We are here to assist. The text messages can be printed from the My Verizon website if you are using integrated messaging as shown on the following web page https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216490/. The other option is you can take screenshots of the messages, email them to an email account of your choice and print them depending on your device capabilities. Then there are third party options similar to what massman37 suggested. Please provide the make and model of your phone if further assistance is needed.

DavidC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes