How do I reach Executive Customer Relations
andasibe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can someone provide me with the address or email to send the letter below?  I am hitting my limit  with  the customer (dis)service  team and the store has recommended I reach out to the Executive Customer Service Team (but the store is now closed and I want to get this documented).

On September 11th I broke the screen of my Samsung S21 Ultra that was less than a year old.  Within an hour I reached out to customer service and told them that the phone worked, powered on, worked through Bluetooth, etc. but the screen did not work at all.  After over an hour on the phone where the representative stated he was “working” on getting a resolve the call was disconnected on the Verizon end and was not returned. I tried several times throughout the day and finally was able to reach someone who sent a link to me to schedule a screen repair.   However, the screen repair was declined, and I was told I had to purchase a new phone through the deductible program.  This did not make sense and at the end of the day purchasing a new Samsung S22 Ultra and trading in the damaged phone was a better option. 

Today I received notification that the device I returned was NOT the Samsung S21 Ultra but some tablet that I have never owned and has never been on my account.  Therefore, the trade-in value was diminished to $14 compared to the $800 that should have been credited.   

I want to make it very clear that I, for the first time in a 15-year relationship with Verizon, and so disappointed.  The HOURS I literally spent on the phone September 11th was absolutely asinine for what should have been a very easy resolve.  Then for several of your team members to either disconnect calls or place me on holds in excess of 20 minutes at a time was completely uncalled for.  To add to that failure, I pay $50 a month for insurance which (for the second time in 90 days) was useless then I was completely failed by the system saying that I returned something I don’t even own. 

I respectfully request that this issue be reviewed from the start to today and that it be made right.  Including, but not limited to, the immediate correction of the trade-in matter. I feel very failed by Verizon, Asurion and the entire process and implore you to make this right. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I reach Executive Customer Relations
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@andasibe 

Hello, 

I am with you 100%, I am going to list below where and whom you need to reach for the issues and concerns you are having.

1. Need to go to Verizon.com thru your browser.

Screenshot_20221006-180758_Chrome~2.jpg

2. Scroll to the bottom of page where you will see "SITE MAP" and click on it.

Screenshot_20221006-180807_Chrome~2.jpg

3. Scroll down til you see "COMPANY" and tap on "LEADERSHIP"

Screenshot_20221006-181633_Chrome~2.jpg

4. The Officers of Verizon are listed and you will scroll to the second one Manon Brouillette and tap on envelope that I have highlighted to reach the group that needs to hear your issues and/or concerns.

Screenshot_20221006-181939_Chrome~2.jpg

 I hope this will help and you will get some answers. Good luck!

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@andasibe 

Hello, 

I am with you 100%, I am going to list below where and whom you need to reach for the issues and concerns you are having.

1. Need to go to Verizon.com thru your browser.

Screenshot_20221006-180758_Chrome~2.jpg

2. Scroll to the bottom of page where you will see "SITE MAP" and click on it.

Screenshot_20221006-180807_Chrome~2.jpg

3. Scroll down til you see "COMPANY" and tap on "LEADERSHIP"

Screenshot_20221006-181633_Chrome~2.jpg

4. The Officers of Verizon are listed and you will scroll to the second one Manon Brouillette and tap on envelope that I have highlighted to reach the group that needs to hear your issues and/or concerns.

Screenshot_20221006-181939_Chrome~2.jpg

 I hope this will help and you will get some answers. Good luck!

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@andasibe 

Yes, you are welcome, by the way. Just thought I would let you know. You can send a private message next time you need anything. 

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there. My name is Heather. Your Verizon Wireless account expert. Thank you so much for reaching out on Chat today. I do apologize, you should have been referred to Asurion from the start as we do not repair phones, the insurance company does. Have you spoke with the Trade In Team to have the promotion corrected?

*Heather

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is certainly not the experience we want you to have, and am very sorry this has happened. 

*Heather

0 Likes
andasibe
Enthusiast - Level 2

How would I reach such a team?  Customer care, if I can actually connect with someone, has been less than helpful.  

0 Likes
andasibe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your assistance.  Unfortunately, I was away from my computer for a few days and was not able to reply.  I am reaching out today.

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@andasibe 

I hope you are referring to myself, when thanking for the help in contacting executive customer support. If so, please tap the correct answer button,  below the statement I sent on how to reach someone with a title who can hopefully help.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
andasibe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was told there is no such team as "Trade In's" by customer service.  I have now sent my email as indicated below, but would really like to resolve this ASAP.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi! Thank you for reaching out to us. Please send a Private Message, so we can assist you with your concern.   *Mabell

0 Likes