How do I reduce the time for incoming calls to go to voice mail?
RAYGUY93

How do I reduce the time for incoming calls to go to voice mail?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I reduce the time for incoming calls to go to voice mail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help Rayguy93. We are unable to change the time the call is set to voice mail. The time is standard for all lines. If you press reject when you receive the call it will go right to voice mail.

Are you looking to send only certain calls to voice mail? You can add number to your auto reject list and those calls will go straight to voice mail. Visit http://vz.to/2dDbN3Q for more info.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's set by the system at roughly 30 seconds; sometimes using a different ringtone helps.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Under Settings>Accessibility>Answering and Ending Calls you could try selecting End Calls by Pressing the Power Key. It's been a bit, but it should act as a reject button, though it will require you to push it in order to send the calls to Voicemail faster. That's the only option I've seen and I remember looking into this a long while back.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help Rayguy93. We are unable to change the time the call is set to voice mail. The time is standard for all lines. If you press reject when you receive the call it will go right to voice mail.

Are you looking to send only certain calls to voice mail? You can add number to your auto reject list and those calls will go straight to voice mail. Visit http://vz.to/2dDbN3Q for more info.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes