How do I restore the recent calls widget from the trash?
HMillColo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Accidentally deleted a couple of widgets from my main screen. I know one was the 'Recent Calls'. How do I access Trash and restore?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to restore recent calls widget from trash Samsung S5
HMillColo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh... it looks it was my "Phone" widget. I cannot get it back to the bottom tool bar on the main screen. I think the other was the Calendar.

I went to Apps, long held the Calendar icon and dragged that back into place. In order to get the Phone icon back in, long held that and dragged it first to the middle of the main screen. Then it allowed me to drag it down to the bottom. It left a copy of the icon in the middle of the screen, so I removed that one.

Back to normal!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
HMillColo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh... it looks it was my "Phone" widget. I cannot get it back to the bottom tool bar on the main screen. I think the other was the Calendar.

I went to Apps, long held the Calendar icon and dragged that back into place. In order to get the Phone icon back in, long held that and dragged it first to the middle of the main screen. Then it allowed me to drag it down to the bottom. It left a copy of the icon in the middle of the screen, so I removed that one.

Back to normal!

0 Likes
dwayne3

How do I get a number I deleted

0 Likes