How do I stop the fast drain of the Battery in my Galaxy S6 Edge, without shutting everything off? I already have it on bat. Save
pakas

I have my phone on battery saving mode but when I use it it still drains battery way to fast. I hot this phone recently, so I don't lnow that much about it's functions. I use the power plug when watching video as instructed, jusy like when doing an update that may take some time. But when away from the house I can not do this. Can anyone help me.

0 Likes
Re: How do I stop the fast drain of the Battery in my Galaxy S6 Edge, without shutting everything off? I already have it on bat. Save
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pakas, a healthy battery life is key to enjoy your phone to the fullest. Don't worry, we can help. Here is a link with a lot of great tips and techniques to get the most out of your battery. http://vz.to/2c9cCmZ.

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes