How do I turn off the Driving Notification?
Bakado
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I get in my car driving turns on so anyone who texts me gets an auto-reply. I like that because I don't text when I drive. But what's bothering me is it keeps notifying me that I'm driving every couple minutes. How do I turn that notification off? I know I'm driving I don't need my phone to remind me.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Messages+ driving notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information Bakado. I can understand the frustration of this issue. Try Selecting Messages >More >Settings>Notification and turning off pop-up display option. Please let me know if this is helpful.

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I would go into Settings and find out where that feature is and select the settings within the program. Or is it through Messages? You could also check out sound and notifications. It just depends on what phone you have.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand wanting to disable that notification, Bakado. What device do you have?

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bakado
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the Galaxy S6 Edge. I've looked through phone settings, app settings with no luck.  I was thinking because I use Hangouts instead of Verizon's Messages+ am I unable to see what I need because it's not default.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information Bakado. I can understand the frustration of this issue. Try Selecting Messages >More >Settings>Notification and turning off pop-up display option. Please let me know if this is helpful.

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes